- To avail of kayaking services, advance booking of the slots from the website is mandatory. (Visitors with booking email will only be allowed to enter.)
- Entry shall be permitted to the number of people booking a kayak, any person accompanying otherwise shall be charged Rs.300 Per Person
- Please check the location & other details before booking.
- Upon booking, you shall receive a confirmation email including the guidelines, location & your booking details. Make sure to look for an email.
- Walk-In visitors shall need to pay a non-refundable entry fee of Rs.300/person which can be redeemed against available services on the premise. (Subjective to availability)
- Age Limit: For 12 years & above only.
- Outside food or drink is prohibited.
- For special requests like Birthday celebrations & such, please contact the manager to enquire.
Thanks for being here at Baroda Kayaks. We appreciate the fact that you like the stuff that we are doing. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while experiencing our service.
As with any booking experience, some terms and conditions apply to orders at Baroda Kayaks. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Baroda Kayaks, you agree to the terms set forth below and the Policy.
- In case of a cancellation, all renters that booked directly through Baroda Kayaks will be given a refund (less an administration fee of 5% – which would be deducted from the total amount refunded) if the cancellation is done 48 hours prior to the time of booking. If the cancellation is done within 48 hours of the time of booking, the renter will not be liable for any refunds.
- If in case we cancel your booking due to a force majeure – say excessive winds, floods or any other unforeseen circumstances, you will not be liable for a refund for your booking. Instead, we will reschedule your slot to a date and time of your choice according to the availability.
- After the booking has been placed, you will not be able to modify the type and the number of the kayaks/SUPs that have been booked.